Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vignette



Moving Houses

That day was exciting but at the same time, sad I had to say good bye to all of those memories and the house that I grew up in. As we packed our things and putting them in boxes I was thinking dang it’s to much things to put away, my mom was telling us what to do all day and all night putting things away everyday but this day was the last one. We woke up early I felt everything all blurry as if someone sprayed water at my eyes and it would take me a while to be able to see clear, I felt dizzy, lost, because I was there at the moment but my mind wasn’t packing all thoughts things felt like if I was a banding something important to me but I knew I was going to be better were I was going to be moving a space of our own and we would be having more privileges. As we went back to thank the owners for everything they did, it really got to my family and me that we were leaving the house that meant a lot to us.

As we approached them tears came down my moms face and I could tell that it meant a lot to her. All those years of ups and downs they were there for anything that we needed, as I saw the tears roll down my moms face, I felt this pain inside of her. A second later I notice my eyes getting watery as well as my older sister and my Tia Raquel. After we thanked the owners for everything they did for us, all four of us including my dad went to go say our good byes to their kids. We also invited them to come visit us at our new house, and told them that if they ever need anything they could call us and we would be available. As we walked out we had accomplished all those years of happiness and problems and troubles but have been there for each other and that’s what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment