Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Literary Devices


Catching the signal from one of her friends Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards where he was sitting. With a great sigh letting herself breath, as she walked her friend she saw a homeless man begging for food or money and then this thing comes running towards the man and as the picture comes closer and gets clearer, it was a little two year old kid with a piece of bread in his hand, as the wise man stretched out his hand the little boy handed the food to him the man was as happy as a mother having its first baby. I smiled because hopefully everybody would be like that and think not on them first but on other people that are in more need then them, he looked like a puppy running towards its mother to get milk off her tired chest. I got to were my friend was he looked a little torn apart, i asked him what was wrong with him why was he like that, he answered saying that his parents were getting a divorce he never thought that this would happen so dramatically so fast that he couldn't even see it coming. He felt stupid for letting this happen just like that he thought that he was the responsible one for this, but then he would think it could of been my father fault for this happening but then it came to him I'm not a selfish person i have no hard feelings towards him; i know that he would do the impossible to make are family more united and last longer. But i made him re-think and i know Richard will make the right decision because i knew him since we were in elementary, he always used to protect me and help me on anything he was the best est thing that happened to me i cared for him and he cared for me, and now that i see him like this makes me think about the past of me and him. He was an example for me really strong like a brick of cement,and now that he's broken I'm like sitting here broken to because i feel how he feels. I hugged him really tight till his tears stopped falling down his checks...

3 comments:

  1. I like how you made your story about something other than love. I would have expected by the first sentence that the story would be about a girl who is interested in a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used sensory detail. that made me think of what was happening in my head more clearly.for example when you said that the little boy went to give the peace of bread to the man and you used detail in that scene. So I think that was really good that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your story
    you have alot of details
    good job:D

    ReplyDelete