Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero project reflection

1. How does a hero become a hero?
A hero becomes a hero because they look out for people that need help at anytime and are available for them. A hero becomes one cause, to be there in good and bad times and to always be positive towards the person that there,helping in good comments or in any other way.

2.
What was the Hero in My Eyes project?
The hero in my eyes project was that we were suppose to choose someone in our life that we thought was a hero,and we had to have a reason behind that not just say my mom or dad or whatever is a hero to me you had to have detail and all that. And we had to choose one moment of that person that made them who they are a hero to you, the reason why is because in our writings we had to only do one moment. But we had to make sure by the end of our story it told us why that person is your hero.

3. What steps did you take to get to the final product?
Well my computer was not working right and i couldn't pass the pictures so sometimes i would stay after school, and just finish or just go home and get information on my dad and for the writings there would be lots of errors in it and the teacher would correct and i had to redo some parts not the whole thing. But it was that hard it was alright.

4. What did you learn? What challenges did you encounter? What would you do the same or different? How will this help you later?
This project made me look more into my dads life and learn more cause i would just know the little bits and not the whole thing, when i interviewed him i realized that he had passed through the things he did and yeah, and now he has changed with his work stuff he has to do now he's more responsible cause he owns it and he has to watch that they do there work and get done. This is going to help me in the future and stuff with my writings. The way this would help me later is because I used a little bit more sensory detail so that’s a sign that my writing is improving.

5. would say I used wonder. The reason for that is because when I was writing and interviewing my dad and stuff I would wonder to my self why my dad would do this, why would she do that. What if she never did this how would I be. So it made me wonder a lot. And also when I was writing I would wonder what I should put in my writing since I had so much. So those are the ways that I used wonder in this project.



Character Sketch Link:
http://rodriquez15.blogspot.com/2009/11/normal-0-false-false-false.html

No comments:

Post a Comment