Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TT Essay

Project description
We each had a group of 4 and, we had to choose what each person was going to research on, like what were the Minoans art&architecture things that were a success and also for, government, culture, technology.

Process
To get to the final product i reviewed my papers and what i thought would make sense another way and, sound better i would change and ask the teacher or my friends.

Reflection
i learned to go back and double check because there will always be mistakes no piece of writing you do is perfect the 1st time you have to keep reviewing it till you think you have given your best est, some challenges i had was the bibliography, and how to put foot notes. What i would do different is to go up to the teacher more and ask on what else do i need because i turned my paper stayed after school for the foot notes and add more to my paper but it didn't give me the grade i was looking forward to so i would change that. That will help me later on so that i won't have to go up to the teacher and ask again what others have already asked before me to depend on me and what i know and how to review and do my papers.

artifact
research paper



No comments:

Post a Comment