Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TTpillar


Description
all of us had to paint a drawing on to the pillars that are in the commons that represented your theme you were doing like for me an ex. art&architecture was mine and i was going to paint a man that was royal from back then but changed it to some red columns they had in the palaces.

Process
How i got to the final product was by doing sketches of how my drawing and what my idea was, so that when i passed it to the pillar i didn't have that much trouble to do it.

Reflection
I learned that always you have to sketch out what you have in mind, so that there won't be no mistakes. Some challenges i encountered were one my drawing it didn't turn out to be the one i had on my sketch,because i found it harder to paint it. Something different i would do is my pillar to not sketch out something and not do the same drawing or do it but do a easier drawing that really represents my civilization. Later on it will help me to be organized and know what I'm going to do and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment