Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking these ideas out



What me and my family talked about was that these days we have seen difference in our food choices, but that anyways in any healthy food we get its not natural or organic. And that sometimes we don't make the right decisions in food we eat out when there's food in the house sometimes, but we didn't really based on that just that yeah there's not many good things we can find and that my mom always checks the labels and all though other things which sometimes maybe exaggerating.But after that everyone started going there way and doing there things so we never finished because they weren't in to it but the last person at the table with me was my mom which wasn't a surprise because she really gets into things easily and mostly if it has to do with our school; so we just kept talking she asked me some questions. Like what did i learn etc. and after that she changed subject to the chores I have to do but that's about it

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that your family changed your eating habits and the the way you noticed it not always what you think your getting when you look at the package

    ReplyDelete